The Doors - Hello, I Love You LIVE 1968 HD Color Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on April 24, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

The Doors - Hello, I Love You LIVE 1968 HD Color Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 38.26 MB)
 The Doors - Hello, I Love You LIVE 1968 HD Color Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp438.26 MB

Description

imageimageimage
"Hello, I Love You"
The Doors LIVE 1968 - 1280x720
The finished Audio lists at 833kbs.
Please set Video to "Fit To Window" or "Scale" under Video Settings in VLC.
The Doors were an American rock band formed in 1965 in Los Angeles, California, with vocalist Jim Morrison, keyboardist Ray Manzarek, drummer John Densmore and guitarist Robby Krieger. The band took its name from the title of Aldous Huxley's book The Doors of Perception, which itself was a reference to a William Blake quotation, from his famous work The Marriage of Heaven and Hell: "If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite." They were among the most controversial, influential and unique rock acts of the 1960s and beyond, mostly because of Morrison's wild, poetic lyrics and charismatic but unpredictable stage persona. After Morrison's death in 1971, the remaining members continued as a trio until finally disbanding in 1973. The band is one of the best-selling bands of all time. The Doors were the first American band to accumulate eight consecutive gold and platinum LPs. In 1993, the Doors were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
The origins of The Doors began with a meeting between acquaintances Jim Morrison and Ray Manzarek, both alumni of the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television, on Venice Beach in Los Angeles, California in July 1965. Morrison told Manzarek he had been writing songs (Morrison said "I was taking notes at a fantastic rock'n'roll concert going on in my head") and, with Manzarek's encouragement, sang "Moonlight Drive".
Keyboardist Manzarek was in a band called Rick & the Ravens with his brothers Rick and Jim Manzarek, while drummer John Densmore was playing with The Psychedelic Rangers and knew Manzarek from meditation classes. In August, Densmore joined the group, renamed The Doors, and the five, along with bass player Patty Sullivan (later credited using her married name Patricia Hansen in the 1997 box CD release) recorded a six-song demo in September 1965. This has circulated widely since then as a bootleg recording. The band took their name from a line in Aldous Huxley's book The Doors of Perception; "If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is: infinite". The line comes originally from William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.
In mid-1965, after Ray Manzarek's two brothers left, the group recruited guitarist Robby Krieger and the final lineup — Morrison, Manzarek, Krieger and Densmore — was complete.Since "Break on Through" was not very successful on the radio, the band turned to "Light My Fire." The problem with this song was that it was seven minutes long, so producer Paul Rothchild cut it down to three minutes by editing out the lengthy keyboard and guitar solos in the center section. "Light My Fire" became the first single from Elektra Records to reach number one on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, selling over a million copies. "Light My Fire" was the first song ever written by Robby Krieger and was the beginning of the band's success.
While Morrison was in Paris, he was again drinking heavily and using other drugs. On June 16, the last known recording of Morrison was made when he befriended two street musicians at a bar and invited them to a studio. This recording was finally released in 1994 on a bootleg CD titled The Lost Paris Tapes.
Morrison's death:
Jim Morrison's grave is at the Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris. Morrison died on July 3, 1971. In the official account of his death, he was found in a Paris apartment bathtub by his girlfriend Pamela Courson. Pursuant to French law, no autopsy was performed because the medical examiner claimed to have found no evidence of foul play. The absence of an official autopsy and the death certificate's having no reason of death besides heart failure, have left many questions regarding the cause of death. Morrison was buried in the "Poets Corner" of Père Lachaise Cemetery on July 7. The epitaph on his headstone bears the Greek inscription ", literally meaning "According to his own daimon" and usually interpreted as "True to his own spirit".Morrison died at age 27, the same age as several other famous rock stars in the 27 Club. Morrison's girlfriend, Pamela Courson, also died at the age of 27

Lyrics

"Hello, I Love You"

Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game
Hello, I love you
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game

She's walking down the street
Blind to every eye she meets
Do you think you'll be the guy
To make the queen of the angels sigh?

Hello, I love you
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game
Hello, I love you
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game

She holds her head so high
Like a statue in the sky
Her arms are wicked, and her legs are long
When she moves my brain screams out this song

Sidewalk crouches at her feet
Like a dog that begs for something sweet
Do you hope to make her see, you fool?
Do you hope to pluck this dusky jewel?

Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello
I want you
Hello
I need my baby
Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 1500kbps
Total Bitrate: 2334kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS
This video is best set at "Fullscreen" and "Fit To Window" or "Scale" in VLC

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
38.26 MB
seeders:11
leechers:1
The Doors - Hello, I Love You LIVE 1968 HD Color Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

The Doors - Hello, I Love You LIVE 1968 HD Color Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
The Doors - Hello, I Love You LIVE 1968 HD Color Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 screenshot