seeders: 459
leechers: 109
Added on November 18, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Never Alone-CODEX (Size: 2.65 GB)
 He8er.A10He.CODEX.iso2.65 GB
 codex.nfo2.77 KB

Description

CODEX PRESENTS:Never Alone (c) E-Line MediaRelease Date: 11/2014 Protection: SteamDiscs: 1 Genre: ActionNever Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) is the first game developed incollaboration with the Iupiat, an Alaska Native people. Nearly 40Alaska Native elders, storytellers and community members contributedto the development of the game. Play as a young Iupiat girl and anarctic fox as they set out to find the source of the eternal blizzardwhich threatens the survival of everything they have ever knownFor more infos go to: http://store.steampowered.com/app/295790/ExtractBurn or mount the .isoRun setup.exe and installcopy crack from CODEX dir to installdirPlayBlock game exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to goonlineCODEX is currently looking for:nothing but competition!are you ready?LNK^CPS 02/2014System Requirements:OS: Windows 7 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 3 GB available space

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.65 GB
seeders:459
leechers:109
Never Alone-CODEX

Trailer

All Comments

thanks
The game work fine for me but every time i try it i lose my game save please help me
Great!
Gonna try it.and then buy it.and you all should do that guys.this game deserve it
The game was epic! The story is very beautiful it makes my eyes started to become more teary as hell! I'm gonna buy this damn beautiful game!

Forgot one more thing! I RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO EVERYONE! INCLUDING CHILDREN! EVEN THOUGH THIS GAME IS RATED FOR KIDS FROM 12 AND UP TOO!
thanks
THanks Alot My Friends :)