Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.04 GB
seeders:586
leechers:140
Magic.2015-CODEX

Trailer

All Comments

First of all so USERS SHOULD KNOW after fist campaign u unlock 856 cards not ALL cards the remaining ones are premium boosters meaning need to pay somehow .. otherwise u can t get them, apart for that even in easy dificulty some opponents are really hard to win u would think is impposible to win so all cards just makes it a bit easier so for me that ok no problem :)
It's too easy. You may have not played a card game in your life but for those of us who have ever played a card game, this game turns too easy with all the cards unlocked. Why would you even use the "explore Innistrad" or "explore Theros" buttons if they don't unlock anything? They're deemed useless by this release.
I'm with everyone else. Would be nice to not have all of the cards unlocked in the beginning.
Has anybody found any release where not all cards are unlocked? the game is really boring if you have them all unlocked :(
Yea, I tried your method and it didn't work for me either. It would be great to get a video or some screenshots or something.
Did you delete those posts??? I sure as hell can't find them now.

So you didn't get all the cards when you defeated avacyn?
One of the joys of these kind of games is cracking open a few digital booster-packs and having to make do with your poor, incomplete but ever-growing card collection as you progress through the campaign.
If you have all the cards unlocked from the begginning the game turns too easy. So easy it is no fun at all. You can beat it probably in less than 3 hours.
It doesn't work! I have an error of file corrupted! (Windows 7 x64 ingenior version)
no good sorry to say. Didnt work for me, running win8.1 x64. nothing opens up on double click/enter from desktop icon. copied cracks on, no good