Linux Format 130 April 2010 (Rigel-Starhome)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 30, 2014 by starhomein Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

Linux Format 130 April 2010 (Rigel-Starhome) (Size: 423.01 MB)
 Linux Format 130 April 2010 (Rigel-Starhome).pdf423.01 MB

Description

Linux Format 130 April 2010. Compiled and released by Rigel-Starhome.

Language: English
Genre: Magazine, Non-Fiction, Linux operating system
Format: PDF.

Whether you've just discovered Linux, or you're a full-time guru, Linux Format has everything you need to make the most of your OS. Published monthly and sold around the world, the leading UK Linux magazine highlights the latest developments in the world of open source, examines new software and book releases, and shows you how to go further with our hands-on tutorials. The DVD that comes with the magazine contains one or more complete Linux distros, the software reviewed in the magazine, etc.

The web site for the magazine is www.linuxformat.com. There you can read articles from recent issues, see what's coming up, and more. If you're a subscriber, you can download back issues and the DVDs that came with them.

Before a certain point, however, the PDF of the magazine wasn't a single file with all the pages in order, but a set of PDFs for each feature. For this issue I have extracted the magazine's pages, put them in order, added my own scans of the DVD and its envelope, and compiled a single PDF for the magazine. More will follow as I find time, until I've done my whole collection.

The current issue is downloaded regularly by Ahashareteam and others, check out their torrents. -- Rigel

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
423.01 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Linux Format 130 April 2010 (Rigel-Starhome)