Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters 2013 TS XviD-MiNiStRy

seeders: 510
leechers: 326
Added on February 13, 2013 by ChrisDenin Movies
Torrent verified.

Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters 2013 TS XviD-MiNiStRy (Size: 1.05 GB)
 Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters 2013 TS XviD MP3 -MiNiStRy.avi1.03 GB
 hansel and gretal 2013 ts mp3-MiNiStRy.txt1.57 KB
 sample.avi22.75 MB
 www.RARBG.com.txt45 bytes

Description

Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters 2013 NEW TS XviD-MiNiStRyGeneral:Video Source...............: they know who they are [THANKS]Audio source...............: LiNe they know who they are [THANKS]Length...............: 1h 20mnSize.................: 1.03 GiBTotal Bitrate........: 1 834 KbpsIMDb Information.... : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1428538/Sample Included......: yesAudio Info:Codec................: MP3Bitrate..............: 128 Kbps kHz/bit..............: 48.0 KHz Channels.............: 2Language.............: ENGLISHSubtitles............: N/AVideo Info:Resolution...........: 720X340Aspect Ratio.........: 2.118Bitrate..............: 1 694 KbpsFramerate............: 29.970 fpsPlot:In this spin on the fairy tale, Hansel & Gretel are now bounty hunters who track and kill witches all over the world. As the fabled Blood Moon approaches,the siblings encounter a new form of evil that might hold a secret to their past. Notes:Well where to begin........woke up this morning and this disk was on my doorstep so thought i would share

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 GB
seeders:510
leechers:326
Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters 2013 TS XviD-MiNiStRy

Trailer

All Comments

CAM VIDEO
I've come to expect better than this for a MiNiStRy torrent, but this was downright awful. It's a cam, and a god awful one at that. There's a note with the video that says, and I'm quoting, "woke up this morning and this disk was on my doorstep
so thought i would share". First off, it ain't a DVD rip, it's a cam. Secondly, you shouldn't have shared.
wud not play