Civilization Beyond Earth PC full game ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 596
leechers: 148
Added on October 23, 2014 by ^^nosTEAM^^in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Civilization Beyond Earth PC full game ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 2.6 GB)
 Civilization-Beyond-Earth_nosTEAM.exe2.6 GB
 Read Me First !!!.txt1.85 KB
 visit-www.nosteam.ro.html732 bytes
 Open only part1 ,all other parts is installing automatically.txt141 bytes

Description

Games : Windows : Full Game : English

About the game:

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth is a turn-based, 4X video game in the Civilization series.
Beyond Earth will be a turn-based strategy game played on a hexagonal-based grid, iterating on the ideas and building upon the engine of its predecessor, Civilization V.
Co-lead designer David McDonough described the relationship between the two games by saying "The bones of the experience are very much recognisably Civ.
The idea of the cities, city-base progression, leaders, the passage of time, tile-based, turn-based, building improvements, technologies.
A lot of them are very familiar themes to the Civ player.
While previous Civilization titles have had linear tech trees, Beyond Earth has a "tech web" which branches off in several directions, forcing players to choose only one.
The game intentionally does not allow for technology trading between civilizations, and it is impossible to unlock all of the game's technologies in a single playthrough,
as some technologies are exclusive to each affinity....

PC System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB ATI HD3650 or better, 256 MB nVidia 8800 GT or better, or Intel HD 3000 or better integrated graphics
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Notes:
This version of game is already cracked - just install and play.

More info and support on www.nosteam.ro
http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=5483.msg123655#msg123655

How to install:
After download is done:
- open part1 (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.

If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.6 GB
seeders:596
leechers:148
Civilization Beyond Earth PC full game ^^nosTEAM^^

Trailer

All Comments

"The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I reinstalled, still get this system error message... Can anybody help me out with this?
Probably your antivirus blocking it.
You need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package. If the 64-bit version does not fix the problem, try the 32 bit version, even if your computer is 64 bit. This has fixed the problem on other games, let me know if it works for you.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=14632
http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=5555
works great!!!
Worked like a charm!
it wont let me end my turn?
hey guys i have a laptop with 2gb ram but no graphic card just the chipset thing can i play or not
Need more info. Go to system properties (right click My Computer and go to properties) and tell us what processor is.